Sunday, August 19, 2007

Bride & Groom Gala

So...we're coming into the beginning of fall, which means a new wedding season. Being in the state of Utah that also means a whole new slew of wedding shows. When Steve & I were planning our wedding I went to a few of them and I gotta say the Bride & Groom Gala at the South Towne Expo center was my favorite. I got great ideas and contact from vendors at every show I went to, but the Gala was a little more relaxed and the space it was held in was bigger, so it didn't feel so cramped and rushed along. If you want more info click here: http://www.utahbridegala.com/ . Happy planning!

1 comment:

Drew Watts said...

How fantastic event!! Loved these photos! Actually I have been working at a planning firm and usually I take decoration ideas from internet. This event at venue NYC was a great source for learning new trends. Thanks for sharing!