Saturday, October 20, 2007

Fabulous Fall

During the first weekend of October, Steve & I drove up Little Cottonwood Canyon to look at the beautiful fall foliage. We got an early snow storm a couple of days before and it really made for a breathtaking view. The canyon was a little crowded. There were skiers and boarders jonesin' for their first ride as well as leaf lookers like us. It was hard to find places to pull over to take photos, so some of the photos below were taken out of our car window while we were driving... I know, real professional, right? Anyway, I think the photos are great and just had to share some of them...

I love the snow on top of the yellow leaves.

Does this look like Fruity Pebbles to anyone else?

Once again... Fruity Pebbles...

I like the greens, yellows, reds, and snow all in one photo.

This is one of my favorites...

We saw this lonely mountain goat as we were leaving the canyon... what a nice treat to see!





2 comments:

b.a.n. said...

The pictures are beautiful. I miss the canyons.

Anonymous said...

HOLY COW Steve you are the premier photographer, first the yellowstone pics and now the fall
pics, all look so awesome!!!!
you definately do a fantastic job!!
congrats on the concrete and new home I'm totally happy for you and
my sis. you deserve it!!!
have a great day,
your bro-in-law
Todd mcIntyre